2008 Kawasaki Teryx UTV
We are an AUTHORIZED retailer and installer for CST Suspension products. We firmly believe in the quality of their products and they are our preferred suspension brand.
California Supertrucks Inc. Is proud to announce the release of their 2008 Kawasaki Teryx long travel system. This kit was developed as an affordable long travel system, while maintaining the CST high quality and function you have come to expect. The 4130 chromoly boxed style arms are 3 inches wider per side and will provide 12” of true suspension travel. They have set up these A-arms to retain the factory ball joints for optimum travel and correct suspension geometry. This Teryx long travel system will allow you to run the factory shocks or you have the option of upgrading to a set of aftermarket shocks. Installing the CST performance long travel kit with Walker Evans or Fox shocks will give you the added suspension handling and best performance for soaking up any terrain you face.
- 12 inches of true wheel travel
- 3" wider per side
- 4130 chromoly boxed upper and lower control arms
- 4340 chromoly heat treated extended axle shafts
- Adds overall ground clearance 1-3 inches
- CNC machined tie rod extentions
- Utilizes factory ball joints with CNC machined chromoly factory style ball joint pockets built into the A-arms
- All parts covered in a high quality gloss black or red powder coat finish
- Mounts in factory A-arm pivots
- No welding required
- Ability to be put back to stock
- Fox Racing piggy back shocks available
- Walker Evans 16 way adjustable piggy back shocks available
- LT kits & bumpers are available in black or red finish - please choose kit color below and choose proper bumper color upon ordering below.
- Fox coil over shox are available in standard, 24 way dual speed compression adjustable (DSC), and 24 way dual speed compression and single speed rebound adjustable (DSC/R). See options below for pricing.
- Walker Evans shocks are a 16 way single speed compression adjustable shock
If you have any questions about this kit, please click on the "Ask A Question" Link below.