We are an AUTHORIZED retailer and installer for CST Suspension products. We firmly believe in the quality of their products and they are our preferred suspension brand.
Superior quality and innovation is what you'll get from our new 2004-2006 for F-150 2wd 7" suspension lift kit. A two piece sub frame with integrated lower skid plate, fabricated extended spindle knuckles, coil over drop spacer, stainless steel braided front brake lines, and sway bar drop mount are the parts we developed to achieve a true 7 inches of lift in the front of this truck. For the rear we provide a 3" fabricated lift block and u-bolt kit which will level out the rear of the truck with the front. You will need rear shocks only to make this kit complete and we do offer our CST performance line of shocks which is a high pressure nitrogen charged mono tube shock. We recommend a 35" tire with 8" wide wheels to fit with no trimming, but larger diameter tires or wheels could fit with some slight trimming of the front valance or back side of the front fender well.
- Designed To Fit 35" Tires W/ Up To A 10" Wheel
- Factory Like Ride
- Stainless Steel Braided Front Brake Lines
- All Parts Covered In A High Quality Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Ability To Be Put Back To Stock
- Wheels Must Not Have More Than 4 1/2 Backspace
- Upgraded Shocks Available
Required Kit Components: (Each part number listed below sold separately)
- 7" Lift Kit (CSS-F3-3)
- CST Performance Rear Shock (CSR-2500)
Available Kit Options:
- Fox Replacement Front Coil Over Shocks (CSR-8300)
If you have any questions about this kit, please click on the "Ask A Question" Link below.
- 2004 - 2006 Ford F-150 2wd