The patented ReadyRamp? is the only Bed Extender that turns into a Motorcycle Ramp. It gives extra bed space for all your gear and gas cans, while preventing parts from falling out of the bed. The ReadyRamp? comes in two different load ratings and fits nearly every truck on the road.
ReadyRamp? has extensively tested their rams with some of the toughest critics in the business. Professional racers and motorcycle industry testers all agree?ReadyRamp? works better than any other ramp out there.
New for 2007! ReadyRamp now has a choice of colors?Satin Silver or Satin Black. The new Black color is offset by chrome hardware, which enhances the look of any truck. The 600lb rated Satin Black ReadyRamps are now available. All models are made from strong, light weight 6061 T6 aluminum.
The ReadyRamp? unfolds to load bikes up to 1,000lbs. The unique hinged design keeps bodywork safe from scratches, while the rubber-coated ramp lip protects your truck from abuse.
The ReadyRamp? goes on fast! Once set up, the ramp can be installed or removed in mere seconds. The hardware mounts to the truck?s OEM tailgate hardware, so no drilling is required. ReadyRamps include hardware needed to fit nearly all Ford, Dodge, GM, Toyota, Nissan and Mitsubishi trucks.
- Unfolds from Bed Extender into Motorcycle Ramp!
- Gives Extra Bed Space While Preventing Parts from Falling Out of the Bed
- Extensively Tested By Industry Experts
- Color Choice of Satin Silver or Satin Black
- Made from Strong, Lightweight 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Keeps Truck Safe From Scratches with Unique Hinge and Rubber Ramp Lip
- Goes on In Only Seconds!
- No Drilling Required!
- Includes All Hardware
- 600lb Capacity
||6061 T6 Aluminum
Width (when mounted on a truck tailgate)
- Check the width of the inside of your tailgate before ordering.
- The ReadyRamp? may be up to 4" narrower than the tailgate, but should not be wider.
- Each hinge is angled at 4 degrees to aid vehicles with low bodywork or chassis parts
- The pressure-cast Ramp Lip is rubber-coated
- For faster mounting, always leave the mounting straps on your ReadyRamp?.